Advt No : 02/2018
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology(MNNIT)
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
MNNIT aka Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Invites applications for the post of 82 Non Faculty ie.. Medical Officer, Auditor, Legal Assistant, Stenographer, Technical Manpower, Support Staff & Various Vacancy. Apply before 27 August 2018. MNNIT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.mnnit.ac.in
Name of the post — Medical Officer, Auditor, Legal Assistant, Stenographer, Technical Manpower, Support Staff & Various
No of post — 82
Pay Scale — Rs. 68,440 per month, Rs. 20,470 per month
Graduate, Diploma, B.Sc., M.Sc., MBBS.
Terms and Conditions:police recruitment
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter of recruitment by the candidates.
- The Institute has right to not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any from and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any of the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change. Any consequential vacancy arising subsequent to the advertisement and upto the date of interview may also be filled during the interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement can be instituted in Allahabad and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Allahabad only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/disputes.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of applications.
- The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment for any/all the positions at any stage.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one position shall apply for each post separately. Candidate will be considered only for those positions applied for.
- In case of any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as the proof of the date of birth. No other documents will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease number of positions.
- There is no application fee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:07-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:27-08-2018 05:30 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at MNNIT Allahabad’s website (http://www.mnnit.ac.in) from 07 Aug 2018 to 27 Aug 2018 05:30 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form