Last Date:11 July,2019
Advt No : IIE-180/2017-4372/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC aka Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites application for the post of 82 Auditor. Apply Online before 11 July 2019. OSSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ossc.gov.in
Name of the post – Auditor
No of post – 82
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Online application form will be available from Dt. 12.06.2019 to Dt.11.07.2019, 11.55 P.M.
- Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up of the Form as there is no edit option.
- Candidates should not send the Detailed Application Form (DAF), copies of the certificates/documents or the originals to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates should upload the documents as listed in Clause -8(i to xi) of the
Advertisement while applying online. The candidates shortlisted for Viva Voce Test have to produce the originals and a set of self attested photo copy of the uploaded certificates/ documents on the date of Viva Voce Test.
- The certificates/documents uploaded as per clause 8 (i to xi) of this advertisement must have the validity on the date of submission of Online Application
- It should be noted that in case any discrepancy is noticed during verification of certificates between the originals and the uploaded copy of the documents, the candidature of the applicant will be summarily rejected.
- The minimum educational qualification for both the posts is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University. The candidate should also have proficiency in Computer.
- The prescribed age limit for the post is from 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2017 with as usual age relaxation in favour of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD /Ex-serviceman/ 1n-service contractual employees.
- Candidates applying for the post must go through the detailed advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the Written Examination & other Tests shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the on-line application form.
- The candidates should exercise their option for the post of Local fund Auditor under Directorate of LFA and Auditor under Directorate of ESI in order of preference for selection. However, the candidate will be allotted only one post as per his position in the final merit list and category wise vacancy available in order of preference. Option so exercised in the online application form is final.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
- The scanned image of full signature and the scanned image of latest passport photograph & other documents (as listed at clause-8 of the advertisement) uploaded should be clearly identifiable and visible.
- Appointment to the post shall be guided by Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014 and amended there to.
- No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be sent to candidates by post. The candidates are therefore advised to access to Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in regularly to know about the status of their applications and Date of Examinations.
- Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
- Online applications submitted if found incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection.
- Online Applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of 80(eighty)posts of Auditor(LFA) under Directorate of Local Fund Audit and 2(two) posts of Auditor under Director Employees Insurance Scheme on contractual basis. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs. 9300/- + Grade pay 4200 in the scale of pay Rs. 9300/- to 34,800/- (Pre-revised) subject to revision as per orders of Government from time to time.
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
- The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
- The Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service. The Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Secretary is the Head of Office; and assisting him are the Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary, Under Secretary, Accounts Officer, and the Special Officer. Chairman is vested with the authority to dispose of matters pertaining to discharge of the Commission’s mandate, and its smooth functioning.
- By end of the year, 2012 the Commission has carried out 153 cases of recruitment, and selected and sponsored suitable candidates for appointment against 6317 number of posts in all.
- The Commission was constituted vide State Government Notification No.25673/Gen. dtd.23.11.1993. It is statutory in the sense that it derives its mandate and authority from the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, and is set up under the powers conferred under that Article.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form