Last Date:25 February,2019
Advt No : R/F.Mgr./62(1)/2019
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB)
WBHRB aka West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 819 Facility Manager. Apply Online before 25 February 2019. WBHRB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is www.wbhrb.in
Name of the post – Facility Manager
No of post – 819
Pay Scale – 7100 – 37600/-
A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and such other national as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the post of Facility Manager, Grade III under the Directorate of Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
- A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment shall be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
- Not more than 39 years as on 1st. January, 2019.
- Provided that upper age may be relaxable for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes , Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped as per Government order for the time being in force.
- Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.
- Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable. No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) are not required to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
- Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- Should any of the statements made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates,- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post will be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB website from time to time for any update/ information.
- A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR103/94 dated 06.04.1995 read with B.C.W. Department Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010.
- In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, or any Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas on his behalf.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) [40% and above] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999.
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility.
- Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40% and above) will have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate, who submits more than one application for admission to the Examination, will be cancelled even if he/she is admitted to the same.
- A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to the candidate.
- Canvassing: Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him/her for appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- the Board , for the purpose of short-listing, will prepare a preliminary merit list of candidates,twenty (20) times of vacancies (reservation category wise) on the basis of following distribution pattern of marks.
- Percentage of marks obtained in HS(10+2) or Equivalent Examination – 60(Max) ;
- Percentage of marks obtained in degree examination (final year marks) : 40(Max.).
- The Board , for the purpose of further short-listing, hold a preliminary examination of such candidates.
- Based upon the list thus prepared on the merit basis, five(05) times of the declared no.of vacancies (reservation category wise) will be called for interview.
- Healthcare in West Bengal features a universal health care system run by the state government. The Constitution of India charges every state with “raising of the level of nutrition and the standard of living of its people and the improvement of public health as among its primary duties”. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the Government of West Bengal is responsible for healthcare administration in the state.
- The health care infrastructure is divided into three tiers — the primary health-care network, a secondary care system comprising district and sub-divisional hospitals and tertiary hospitals providing specialty and super specialty care. A Chief Medical Officer of Health (C.M.O.H.) heads each of the eighteen districts. The responsibility of CMOH is to manage the primary health care sector and ensure the effective implementation of the various medical, health and family welfare programmes.The secondary level hospitals (sub-divisional and district hospitals) are headed by superintendents who report to the C.M.O.H. and are accountable to a hospital management committee. At the block level, the Block Medical Officer of Health (BMOH) is responsible for providing services and for monitoring and supervising the primary health centres and health programme implementation.
- West Bengal Health Service provides the health care professionals for the statewide infrastructure, while Medical Education Service employs teachers at the training institutions.
- The number and beds sanctioned in different types of healthcare setup, as published by the government of West Bengal, are in the following table. In this table, hospitals under other departments of state government include government undertaking organisations, and rural hospitals include those ones which were upgraded from block primary health centre.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form