Last Date:10 April,2019
Advt No : 09/2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRBTN aka Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai invites Application for the post of 814 Computer Instructors. Apply Online before 10 April 2019. TRBTN Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Name of the post – Computer Instructors
No of post – 814
Pay Scale – 36900 – 116600/- (Level – 18)
Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
General Information:psu jobs
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of School Education before finalization of selection.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of Online Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 10.04.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
- The date, time and Center for the Online Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in).No written communication will be sent to the candidate.The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the online computer based examination will be final.
- While applying the application online, on request, Visually impaired candidates/eligible orthopedically impaired candidates will be allowed assistance of scribes based on the Medical Certificate produced by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/- for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs.250/-. Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form