Last Date:01 February 2019
Advt No : CN/SWR/01/01/2018
South Western Railway
SWR aka South Western Railway invites application for the post of 81 Senior Technical Associates & Junior Technical Associates Vacancy 2019. South Western Railway Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rrchubli.in
Name of the post – Senior Technical Associates & Junior Technical Associates
No of post – 81
Pay Scale – 25000/-, 32000/- (Per Month)
Important Instruction:himachal government jobs
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility. acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Railways to offer any employment to the STA and JTA on completions of contract period. Accordingly, the STA/JTA , will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on contractual basis.
- The above posts are for projects in jurisdiction of SWR/Construction for the limited period and are not for the regular establishment of Railway. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned in Notification.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration.
- The selected candidates will be given 15 days time for reporting. In case the selected candidates does not report for duty within the prescribed time, the candidate below them in the merit list will be called for engagement.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original documents at the time of verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false Certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by the office to any individual or Organisation.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Selected candidates are advised to bring Aadhar Card for document verification.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to Construction /BNC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the basis of information furnished in the “ONLINE” application.
- Online payment made against this application via the online portal is non-refundable and hence refund request will not be entertained under any circumstances. If Please visit www.cnbnc.in for filling up online application form.
- candidate attempts to reverse the online transaction through any means, then the application will be considered as withdrawn and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees will done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 30 days notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence / misconduct/irregularities, the engagement may be terminated with immediate effect.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply “ONLINE” by visiting www.cnbnc.in and the detailed instructions for filling up “ONLINE” applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the website www.cnbnc.in provided for filling “ONLINE” applications and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA etc. carefully.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during the document verification will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number, Aadhar Number (for authentication purpose), valid e-mail ID in the “ONLINE” application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent through email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s Name/Community/ Photo (face)/ Educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different E-mail ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their “ONLINE” application, if found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the print out of “ONLINE application is required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- In terms of Railway Board instructions, a Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed in Hubli, Karnataka in the year 2007 for undertaking the work of Group ‘D’ recruitment for South Western Railway. South Western Railway is one of the newly formed Railways, formed in the year 2003, consisting of 3 Divisions viz. Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore and two Workshops at Hubli and Mysore. The Headquarters of the Zone is at Hubli, Karnataka. The jurisdiction of South Western Railway covers entire Karnataka State, Goa State and parts of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu.
- Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli has been formed with the intention of recruiting staff in Group ‘D’ categories such as Trackmen, Khalasis, Operating and Commercial Porters, Safaiwalas etc.
- Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli (RRC/UBL) have not opened any Agencies or Coaching Centres for acting on its behalf. Candidates are warned against such claims being made by persons/agencies. The entire recruitment process is a very transparent one wherein Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted by a Committee of 3 officers and the entire exercise will be videographed. The written examination will be on OMR sheets and computerized evaluation will be resorted to. The entire exercise will be done in strict confidentiality and candidates will be selected purely based on their performance in the PET and written examination. PLEASE BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS AND DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form