Advt No.: 23/2017
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 73 Dental Surgeon & Sub-Inspector. Apply before 06 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Dental Surgeon
No. of Vacancy: 68 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.47250/- (per month)
2.Post Name: Sub-Inspector
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30380/- (per month)
Educational Qualification:bank jobs
- For Dental Surgeon: A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- For Sub-Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
Other Important information:
1.The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2.In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
3.Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5)Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (06.01.2018). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 06.01.2018 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form