Canara Bank invites application for the post of 800 Probationary Officer (PO). Apply Online before 13 November 2018. Canara Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.canarabank.com
Name of the post — Probationary Officer
No of post — 800
Pay Scale — Rs. 23700-42020/-
Applicants who have completed their Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018.
General Instructions:govt jobs
- Candidates have to register on-line through Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, Group Discussion and interview respectively.
- Calling / admission to the Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc.of the candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for Online Test / Group Discussion / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. Bank reserves right to reject ineligible candidate’s applications at any stage and the fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examinations / selections. In the event of multiple applications, only one of the applications as mentioned earlier will be considered. Fee paid in respect of rejected applications shall be forfeited.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview / Group Discussion, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- The selected candidates may have to join the course within one month(tentatively) of receiving the offer letter for admission to the course. As this is a specially designed course which starts on a particular day for all the selected candidates, requests for extension of time for joining the course will not be considered.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:23-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:13-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Canara Bank’s website (https://www.canarabank.com/) from 23 Oct 2018 to 13 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form