Last Date:08 February,2019
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited(COMFED)
COMFED aka Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation invites Application for the post of 80 Junior Technician. Apply Online before 08 February 2019. COMFED Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sudha.coop
Name of the post – Junior Technician
No of post – 80
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200/-
Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade.
General Instruction:police recruitment
- Candidates are advised to go through instruction carefully before filling up application form.The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she does not apply properly as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Online submission of application can be made through website www.sudha.coop. Detailed Instruction are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before filling up the form or making any entry or selecting options. Candidates are advised to take print out of Instruction part to avoid mistake in filling online application.Candidate should supply all the required detail while filling up the online form.Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates should have valid personal email ID and active mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process for communication of further instructions.
- The filling of online application contains five parts.(a)Part I Registration of candidate (b) Part II Application form (c)Part III Document Upload
(d) Part IV Payment of Application fee through payment gateway.(e)Part VConfirmation and taking print out of the filled up form.
- In part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. Fill details like Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, Fathers Name, Mobile No., Category,Email ID and Date of Birth,
- Part II Application Form.Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification, and Declaration.lt consists of six parts. (a) Registration Information.All data comes automatically from registration part. (b) General Information.(c) Contact Information.(d) Professional Details.(e) Work Experience.(f) Declaration.
- Part II1Document Upload. Login to upload latest photograph and legible, signature/documents/ certificate.Following sixdocuments are required to be up uploaded: (a) Latest Colour Photograph of candidate (b) Signature of candidate (c) Matric Certificate issued by Board (d) ITI Certificate issued by Board (e) Recent Experience Certificate (f) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates should ensure at this stage that all data entered are correct through preview option and make correction, if required.Once the application fee has been deposited through payment gateway as mentioned in step IV, it will not be edited.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto generated confirmation will be sent on your registered email ID/Mobile number. In case email is not received by you please recheck /above submission of the application submitted on line by you.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct detail while filling in the online application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP IV. Once the application fee has been deposited through payment gateway as mentioned in step IV, it can’t be edited.The same will be treated final for all purposes.
- Filling of online application will be treated as valid from 10.00 AM of 08.01.2019 to 05:00 PM of 08.02.2019. and applicant making force entry beyond the above timing and date will be treated as invalid.
- After submitting online application, candidates should keep the printout copy of application form. Please keep this form for future reference against this recruitment process.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit hard copy of application form to COMFED at this stage.
- Please apply well in time.Do not wait for the last day to fill the form.The Federation will in no way be responsible.ln case candidates fail to do on line transaction due to any reason what so ever or inability to uplink data electronically onto the application portal.
- The application will be treated incomplete without payment, uploading of scanned photographs & signature in the prescribed perform.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibilitycriteria/ condition. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional.Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been shortlisted.Verification of all original certificates will be done at the time of interview.The candidature of candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria or canvassing in any manner.
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for written test and/or interview.The decision of Federation in all matter relating to eligibility,acceptance or rejection of application,mode of selection,conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- All original document such as Matric Certificate, ITI certificate and marksheet, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
- The Qualifying Requirement/Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned for as on the last date for online submission of application.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview.
- The Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower post/grades to meet the organisational requirement.
- If a candidate submits more than one application on-line, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s). No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format.The digital size of the file should not exceed 300 KB each. The scanned image of latest photograph is required to be uploaded to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the candidate appearing in the examination.
- Two copies of the same photo (as uploaded on the application) should be retained for future use.Candidates are advised to utilise the same photograph (latest) till the recruitment process is complete.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to visit COMFED’s website for downloading call letter of written examination and intimation to that effect will also be sent through reg.mobile and email. The candidate is required to use (a) Mobile No.(b)Date of birth for downloading the call letter. The candidate must appear at the test centre with (a)call letter (b)Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in instruction.Original Photo Identity Proof may be brought along with photocopy.
- Successful candidates shall be required to get his/her pre-employment medical examination done in a State Govt. Hospital and if found unfit then his / her candidature may be rejected. COMFED reserves the right to re-examine or review the Medical examination submitted by the candidate without assigning any reason and decision of COMFED will be final and binding.
- The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED)was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of Operational Flood (OF) programme of dairy development on “Anand” pattern in Bihar. All the operations of erstwhile Bihar State Dairy Corporation were handed over to COMFED.
- The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Led. (COMFED)was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of operational Flood programme of dairy development on “Anand” pattern in Bihar. Presently it is registred under MultiState Co-operative Society Act, 2002. Policy decisions are taken by the Board of Directors consisting of the following:
- The technical inputs program is one of the crucial activities of the milk unions / Compfed and is the major strength responsible for the success of dairy cooperatives. The main technical inputs given to milk producers include breeding facility, animal health cover, feed & fodder and extension/training services. The inputs provided to the farmers.
- Adequate arrangements have been made to expand the coverage of dairy co-operative societies under this program. For AI training, training facilities available at Compfed hqr are being utilised and some persons are provided training at ERDTC, Siliguri, a NDDB managed training centre.
- Capacity building / skill upgradation has been given maximum emphasis in implenting the dairy development program. This has been achieved through regular training of milk producers, management committee members (MCM) of DCS, staff of DCS / milk unions of Compfed. Training of milk producers, DCS staff and MCM has been mainly arranged at the Compfed training centre at Patna. Training programs organised at Compfed’s training centre include programs of Society Operation for Secretaries, Orientation of MCM, AI & VFA training, Dairy Animal Management, Legal Literacy & Women Empowerment. Refreser courses and tailor made programs as per need of milk unions is also organised.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form