Advt No.: IIE-90/2017/3730/OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application for the post of 08 Inspector of Textiles on contract basis. Apply Online before 06 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OSSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Inspector of Textiles
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Note: The candidates have to produce their original certificates and Mark-sheets at the time of certificate verification on the day of Viva-Voce Test. The candidates who do not possess minimum eligibility for the post as per the documents submitted or not submitted the required documents, will not be allowed to appear the Examination. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
General eligibility of the candidate:employment news
- In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Shall possess requisite qualification (educational and age eligibility) shown at para 5 & 6 above.
- Be able to read and write and speak Odia and have
- Passed middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognised by the State Government or the Central Government, or Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department;
- Blue/Black ball-point pen only should be used for answering (ovalling) in OM sheet. Whiteners/erasers should not be used on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates are required to visit the website of the CommissionÂ “Â www.ossc.gov.in for detail information about the programme of the examination/viva-voce test etc. notice regarding rejection of the application, other important notices etc. and als keep track of publication of various notices of this recruitment to be published in the leading local daily Newspapers for information.
- The candidate should furnish correct Mobile No. & e-Mail ID for sending SMS/eMail by the Commission relating to examination & other notices.
How to Apply OSSC Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 07.11.2017 to 06.12.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.11.2017
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 06.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form