Advt. No.: 1/2017-18
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 799 Lecturers, Professor & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 21 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Lecturers
No of Vacancy: 718 Posts (GEN — 389, SC- 129, ST — 13 & OBC -187)
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Professor (Allopathy)
No of Vacancy: 47 Posts (GEN — 47)
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8900/-
Educational Qualification:psu jobs
- For Lecturers: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University and Must Have cleared NET by U.G.C., C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C.
- For Professor: M.S. in relevant Subjects /M.D. in relevant Subjects/ M.B.B.S. with M.Sc. in relevant Subjects or an equivalent qualification recognised by Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/she
is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found
without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1st July, 2017. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5-2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8- 2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation). In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24.10.2017 to 21.11.2017 for Registration and 24.11.2017 for Submission thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24.10.2017
Last Date For Registration Of Online Application: 21.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24.11.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 21.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification