Advt No : 2775/2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
ESIC, Delhi aka Employees State Insurance Corporation invites applications for the posts of 79 Junior Engineer. Apply before 15 December 2018. ESIC Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.esic.nic.in
Name of the post — Junior Engineer
No of post — 79
Pay Scale — 35,400/- per month
Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. Two years Professional Experience.
General Instructions:government jobs
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation( www.esic.nic.in )
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e. 15.12.2018.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in,enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC — 2018.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later stage.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow,he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee.The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, therefore, utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application till the completion of this recruitment process. ESIC will send communications only at the registered email ID/mobile of the candidates. Therefore, under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression for uploading. The scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph,signature and thumb impression should be between 20kb to 100kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression, ensuring that photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression are as per the prescribed specification. If the size of the file is less than or more than the prescribed specification, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:16-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:15-12-2018 til 11:59 AM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC Delhi’s website (https://www.esic.nic.in/) from 16 Nov 2018 to 15 Dec 2018 11:59 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form