Last Date:18 Feb 2019
Advt No : 07/2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC)
HSSC aka Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of 773 Computer Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian & Various Vacancy 2019. HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is hssc.gov.in
Name of the post – Computer Instructor, Store Keeper, Librarian & Various
No of post – 773
Pay Scale – 35400 – 112400/-
Graduate, Diploma, 12th.
General Instructions:employment news
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) and Backward Class (B) the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- Where posts are reserved for PHC categories, 4% of vacancies shall be reserved horizontally for persons with disabilities suffering from (i) Blindness or low vision (ii) hearing impairment and (iii) Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (iv) Person with Benchmark Disability and these Posts are included in total No. of Posts.
- If the quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents
or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes then there will be 2% reservation for freedom fighter/their children/grand children to that extent.
- Reservation in Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), Ex-serviceman (ESM) & Eligible Sports Persons (ESP) are only for domicile of Haryana State.
- As per Chief Secretary Letter No. 6/43/2018-1GS.I, dated 20.09.2018, there is no age relaxation for the Instructors working in Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana on contractual basis.
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website of HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION i.e www.hssc.gov.in. These must be gone through carefully before filling up the form. It is advised to download the filled up form take a printout go through the particulars carefully and then application be uploaded as no request for change of any particulars shall be entertained at any stage after uploading of form.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 0172-5143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
- The dependents will include besides wife/widow, dependent sons/daughters.
- The dependents of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extentof non-availability of suitable ESM candidates .
- DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on last date of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce attested photo copy of Identity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book at the time of scrutiny.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB and ESM and Eligible sportsperson candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BCA/BCB candidates are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of scrutiny. Likewise the Eligible Sports Person shall be required to produce the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to produce the Valid Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny.
- Qualification and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or scrutiny or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
- The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
- It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively.
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSC’s website (http://www.hssc.gov.in/) from 19 Jan 2019 to 18 Feb 2019 11:59 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form