Last Date:08 May,2019
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
PPSC Aka Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications for the post of 75 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy 08 May 2019 . PPSC Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Name of the post – Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No of post – 75
Pay Scale – Rs 27,700-44,700
Degree Of Bachelor Law.
General Information:govt jobs
- The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, with the basic purpose of recruiting officials in various departments of the Government as per the requisitions sent by the Government in this regard from time to time.
- The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Form from eligible Candidates for the Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2019 to be conducted jointly by the Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana
for recruitment to the Seventy Five Posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate.
- This Advertisement is being published as per requisition received from the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 01/01/9-3Judl(1)/678 dated 27/03/2019 and 01/01/9-3Judl(1)/795 dated 04/04/2019 and is subject to any modification or amendment that may be made by the Government subsequently.
- Candidates must possess as on , 08/05/2019 a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University , The Tribhuwan University, Nepal, The Sind University or of The Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
- Punjabi upto Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bona fide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the
Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language.
- Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation. Such candidates of other states shall fill their category as General (Code-71).
- A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Prescribed Essential Qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for viva-voce.
- Scheduled Caste candidates belonging to other States may fill their category as General Category (Code 71).
- SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail age/reservation.
- Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen only if no Ex-servicemen are available.In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.
- For any inquiry candidates may contact the Commission’s Office on telephone number 0175-5014826, 5014831, 5014829 or by sending email with subject as “QUERY REGARDING THE POST OF Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate to email@example.com
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using online Application Form much before the closing date and note to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website.
- Candidates are advised to go through the General Information and Online Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/Correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Commission/high Court will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of in correct filling up of Application Form.
- All examination related information will be uploaded by the Registrar (Recruitment) on the official website of High Court i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province.
- The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), established in April, 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. It was established under the Government of India Act, 1935 and presently It is functioning in accordance with the ambit of Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978 and Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1979.
- Select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form