Last Date:04 July,2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS
IBPS aka Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection invites Application for the post of 7401 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Apply Online before 04 July 2019. IBPS Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ibps.in
Name of the post — Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
No of post — 7401
Pay Scale — 7200 – 19300/-, 14500 – 25700/-, 19400 – 28100/-, 25700 – 31500/-
Graduate, B.E./B.Tech, LLB, CA, MBA.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP RRBs-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ RRBs take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Candidates applying for the post of Officers Scale I, II and III will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal RRBs/ Regional Rural Banks / IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Regional Rural Banks and subject to service and conduct rules of the Regional Rural Banks. Decision of Regional Rural Banks to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Regional Rural Banks only.
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations..
- After their nationalisation in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to design a selection testing process through which they could hire proficient candidates. In 1984, the NIBM department that handled the test was converted into the IBPS.
- IBPS currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officers’ posts in the banking sector.
- Earlier, candidates had to write multiple exams conducted by each bank for their vacancies. But from 2012, the Recruitment process has been changed. Now IBPS conducts five exams every year for banking sector recruitment. There are two exams for probationary officers, two for clerical levels and one for specialist officers (agricultural, law, technical).
- IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organisations such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the public sector banks.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form