Last Date:17 May,2019
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
NIOS aka National Institute of Open Schooling invites applications for the post of 74 Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor. Apply Online before 17 May 2019. NIOS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.nios.ac.in
Name of the post – Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor
No of post – 74
Pay Scale – 19900 – 63200/-, 35400-112400/-
12th Pass, Graduate, Diploma.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- All posts bear All India transfer liability.
- Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit, qualification and experience will be the closing date.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
- to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for short listing the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
- Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
- The number of positions may increase/decrease. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) Details and nature of experience, and (iii) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
- ACRs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in case applying for deputation.
- NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents uploaded/submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are false at any stage, even after the appointment or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated without notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/ without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected.
- Applications which do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement/ incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidate should have fulfilled all the educational qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while registering the application and submitting/uploaded the certified copies/ testimonials.
- Decision of NIOS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, NIOS reserves right to stall/ cancel the recruitment partially/ fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by NIOS.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview. These documents will be verified at the time of test/ interview. If any candidate found ineligible while verifying the documents, shall not be allowed to take up interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to register on-line and submit their applications well in time before the last date as mentioned for the posts, to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on NIOS website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam. NIOS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reasons beyond the control of NIOS.
- NIOS reserves the right to amend/ change/ delete/ cancel any of the condition/ guidelines at any stage of the process.
- NIOS also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or at any stage thereof for any of the posts without any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test /or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
How To Apply:
- Candidate must have two (02) copies of his recent passport size photographs before applying for any post. Kindly note that only “ON LINE” applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
- Log on to http://www.nios.ac.in
- Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post.
- Click on the box “Apply Online “, on line application form shall appear on the screen.
- Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.)
- Click the “SUBMIT” button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- upload the necessary documents as mentioned at S.No. 1 above.
- In case you face any difficulty in online registration inform us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), formerly National Open School, (name changed in 2002) is the board of education under the Union Government of India. It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India in 1989 to provide education to all segments of society under the motive to increase literacy and aimed forward for flexible learning. The NIOS is a national board that administers examinations for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations similar to the CBSE and the CISCE. It also offers vocational courses after the high school.
- The National Consortium for Open Schooling (NCOS) shall strive to facilitate coordination among Open Schools in India and sharing of resources through collaborative networking for access to sustainable school education, skill upgradation and training to all through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode of education.
- The NCOS Secretariat may request the SOSs to suggest Agenda Items for discussion in the forum of NCOS. The NCOS Secretariat is to prepare the Agenda Papers for NCOS Meetings by taking into consideration the needs of the States as also of goal of Universalisation of School Education.
- The NCOS Secretariat shall ensure follow up action on the recommendations of the Meetings, Conferences, Seminars etc., of NCOS. The NCOS Secretariat shall pursue the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to make provision of funds for Promotion and Upscaling of the Open Schooling programme at national level and at State level, particularly to meet the goal of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
- Nios had a cumulative enrollment of about 1.5 million students from 2004 to 2009 at secondary and senior secondary levels and enrolls about 350,000 students annually which makes it the largest open schooling system in the world.
- The NIOS collaborates with the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) and UNESCO. It also has study centres for Indian expatriates in the Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Kuwait, Nepal, Canada, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore and the United States of America.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form