Advt. No. : 06/MRB/2018
Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 73 Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer on temporary basis. Apply Online before 07 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Assistant Medical Officer / Lecturer Grade-II(Yoga and Naturopathy)
No of post-73
Pay Scale- 56100 — 177500 (Level 22)
Degree or diploma in Naturopathy with not less than four years academic duration awarded by a recognised University and Must have registered his name with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- any person who had served in any rank (whether as Combatant or not) in the Armed Forces of the Union and has been released there from on or before the 30th June 1968 otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
- any person who had served in any rank (whether as Combatant or not) in the Armed Forces of the Union for a continuous period of not less than six months after attestation and released there from between 1st July 1968 and 30th June 1979 (both days inclusive) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
- any person who had served in any rank (whether as Combatant or not) in the Armed Forces of the Union for a continuous period of not less than six months after attestation if released between 1st July 1979 and 30th June 1987 (both days inclusive)
- for reasons other than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
- at his own request after serving for a period of not less than five years; or
- any person who had served in any rank (whether as Combatant or not) in the Armed Forces of the Union, and had retired or had been released on or after 1st July 1987 from such service:at his own request after earning his pension; or on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or otherwise than at his own request after earning his pension, as a result of reduction in establishment; or After completing specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of birth and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience) as detailed in Para 11 (f) of detailed notification.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communication from the MRB will be through e-mail ID and SMS to the candidate’s registered email/mobile number only.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mod.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:17-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:07-05-2018 .
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 17.04.2018 to 07.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form