Odisha Hydro Power Corporation(OHPC)
OHPC aka Odisha Hydro Power Corporation invites application for the post of 72 ITI Management Trainees,Graduate Engineer & Diploma Engineer Vacancy. Apply before 05 Dec 2018. OHPC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.ohpcltd.com
Name of the post — Management Trainees,Graduate Engineer & Diploma Engineer
No of post — 72
Pay Scale — 28,000 & 22,500/-pm
PG Degree/Diploma/B.E/B.tech With 60%.
General Instructions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- At present, only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the Computer Based Test. After declaration of CBT result the candidates who will be shortlisted in the CBT will be required to furnish a
printout / hard copy of online application form along with photo copies of certificate and documents on or before prescribed date, which will be intimated on website on a later date.
- Degree certificate, Caste Certificate, Odia Test Pass Certiï¬cate, Discharge Certificate of Ex–servicemen and Identity Card of physically Handicapped Persons must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his / her candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to
rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by OHPC.
- Application submitted to OHPC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere applying for the post and fulï¬lled eligibility criteria in reference to the advertisement does not confer any right for an applicant to claim appointment.
- Any dispute arising out of the ongoing recruitment shall be subject to jurisdiction of High Court of Orissa.
- Candidates working in State / Central Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies of Govt. shall apply online. However, he/she must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview for verification of original
Certificates / Testimonials.
- The candidates must possess sound health & good physique and free from any physical deformities to discharge of his/ her duties in the service except PWD candidates. Candidates selected under PWD category must be within the
prescribed normal range for all other physical standard. The PWD candidates will have to undergo a verification process by the authorized medical Board on the date specified failing which the candidate will be forfeited. Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical examination at our designatedÂ hospitals. Candidates tail to pass the medical examination will not be considered for appointment.
- While applying for the above post, the applicant shall ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. in case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (5), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming (s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- OHPC Management reserves the right not to ï¬ll any or all the positions soadvertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- OHPC Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage.
How to Apply:
- Before filling up on–line Application, candidates shall read and,understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On–Iine Application is available on the OHPC website: www.ohpcltd.com
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique registration Number and use it in future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The uploaded documents must be clearly identifiable /visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. lf more than one certificate is to be uploaded, they have to be
merged to one page for uploading.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted’ Online Application Form for future use.
- Certificate of Admission /Admit Card for the Computer based Online Test to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OHPC prior to the date of examination. The candidates are required to download their Admit Card from the website of OHPC and produce the same for Admission to the examination Hall/ Centre. No separate correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Last Date of Submission Application is:05-12-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form