National Rural Health Mission(NRHM)
National Health Mission, Mumbai Invites applications for the post of 71 Community Health Provider. Apply before 24 July 2018. NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Community Health Provider
No of post- 71
Pay Scale- Rs. 25,000/- PM
TERMS AND CONDTIONS:employment news
- Shortlisted candidates will be intially sent for six months training at any Hospital in state.
- Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.l0,000/– per month during the training perios.
- After complition of six months trating candidate will have to appear for exit exam. Candidate successfullly aï¬er compliting the exit exam will be apponited as Community Health Prividerat sub centres.
- Candidate is expected to do home visits to atleast ten households in his/her area daily.
- Candidate suecessfully clearing the exit exam will get a eeniï¬cate which will be applicable only for working as a Community Health Provider at sub centre. This certiï¬cate does not make the candidate eligible for any specialisation/private practice.
- There is no.5eperate provision for accommodation and other allowances during training period.
- The posts are purely contractual & not state government’s regular posts.
- During the selection process 1.5 times candidates will be selected, But after the exit exam if the number of candidates passing the examination are more than the available post then the extra candidates will be treated as waiting candidates.
- Criteria for selection will bethe exam BAMS ï¬nal year marks ofcandidates.Candidates holding higher qualiï¬cation will be eligible for maximum of 5 additional marks (PG Diploma- 2 & PG Degree~5)
- Candidates having experience of working with govemment/NHM/Semi government organization are
eligoble 1 additional marks per year, maximum up to 5 Marks.
- Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 20 additional marks. Candidates have to clearly
- mentioned Taluka name in there applicationfor which he is willing to apply. (Candidates should
apply only in one taluka in a panicular District)
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:10-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:24-07-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of all necessary documents send to the Office of District Health Officer, Satara Mumbai-400001 on or before 24 July 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification