Last Date: 19th March, 2018
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 07 Safety Assistant. Apply Online before 19 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
Cochin Shipyard Job Details:
1.Post Name: Safety Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18400/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
General:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the Practical test. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting applications through online.
- Applicants should bring print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification at the time of Practical test and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by E-mail/through CSL website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Practical test.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their application.
- Mere submission of application through online and by post and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Depending upon number of applications received for the post, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for Practical test.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company at their own expenses and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
How to apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 07 March 2018 to 19 March 2018 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 07.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 23.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form