Last Date: 20th December, 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
NOIDA, Dist.- Gautam Budh Nagar,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, henceforth mentioned as NVS is an Autonomous Organisation under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Govt. of India having its HQ at NOIDA (Uttar Pradesh). It has 08 Regional Offices at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pune & Shillong and more than 600 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas which are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary Level and located mainly in rural areas, all across the country except in the State of Tamil Nadu. NVS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment to various non-teaching posts viz Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and for the posts of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk in NVS HQ / Regional Offices.
NVS Job Details:
1.Post Name: LDC/Storekeeper
No of Vacancy: 440 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Female Staff Nurse
No of Vacancy: 81 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification:himachal government jobs
- For LDC/Storekeeper: Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- For Female Staff Nurse: Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution & Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council & Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The vacancies for the post of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Catering Assistant, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant indicated above are tentative and likely to be increased / decreased. The NVS reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above positions without assigning any reasons whatsoever. NVS also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- Incomplete On-line application, in any manner shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the data / information filled by the candidate in online application and the original testimonies, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Any modifications/ amendments/instructions in the advertisement will be given in NVS website / designated recruitment portal only.
- Response query management will be made operational on the designated recruitment portal after online Computer Based Test (CBT) is over for inviting comments/responses/objections, if any, from the candidates. Candidate has to pay the requisite fee for each challenge. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by examination conducting agency for preparation of result. In case of successful challenge, the fee paid will be refunded to the candidate concerned.
- Results of the online Computer Based Test (CBT) will be published on NVS website. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by the NVS. The list of short listed candidates for recruitment to the post of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Catering Assistant, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant will also be displayed on the NVS website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The NVS may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his/ her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply NVS Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the website www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in from 12.11.2017 to 20.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application form: 12.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application form: 20.12.2017
Date of Online Computer Based Test: 12 to 14.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form