Sikkim Police invites applications for the Post of 65 Constables (Executive). Apply before 12 December 2018. Sikkim Police Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sikkimpolice.nic.in
Name of the post — Constables (Executive)
No of post — 65
Pay Scale — Rs. 5200 — 20200/-
10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board.
General Instructions:faculty opening
- The decision of Police Headquarters, Delhi Police will be final, if there is any variation in the interpretation of words/ instructions.
- Candidates already employed with Government, can apply after intimating their Head of Office/Department. An undertaking to this effect should be enclosed with the application form. They will have to provide original N.O.C. from their department at the time of checking of documents. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage, his candidature will be cancelled without any prior notice.
- The candidate must be sure of his height, chest and educational qualification etc,which should conform to the minimum standards laid down.
- Any change in the schedule already announced would be displayed on the bulletin board of PHQ Gangtok and on official website of Sikkim Police www.sikkimpolice.nic.in
- Candidate should mention his Roll No./Registration No. (to be allotted) on the application while making any correspondence with the DCP/Recruitment. It should be addressed to: “DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi110009”.
- Candidates shall bring their original documents/certificates alongwith their attested copies at the time of PE & MT/Bio-metric as mentioned above. Candidates are advised to keep with themselves photocopies of application form, admit card and admission card (at the time of written examination) for ready reference.
- Medium of instruction in Police Training School Delhi is Hindi.
- All the candidates will be sent Admit card for PE & MT by post. They may also collect it by hand from Delhi Police Help Desk, Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, Police Headquarters, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101 if they don’t receive it by post. The Admission Card for the written test will be issued to the successful candidates immediately after the PE & MT at the ground itself.
- No TA /DA will be paid for appearing in PE&MT, Written Test or for attending any phase of recruitment process.
- This is a special recruitment drive in North-Eastern States-2018 for the Post of Constable (executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. The eligibility/relaxation conditions are specific to this recruitment-2018 only and may not be same for subsequent recruitments.
- Candidates indulging in canvassing/influencing the Recruitment Committee shall be disqualified.
- The candidate, who passes the Written Test, will be put through medical examination/police verification. However, being called for medical examination or being subjected to police verification will in no way give any legal claim to appointment.
- The Recruitment shall be conducted as per the provisions of Rule 9 & 14 of Delhi Police (Appointment & Recruitment) Rules – 1980, Delhi Police Standing order No. 212/2016 and as per reservation policy of Sikkim Government.The candidates must produce various documents/certificates such as Certificate of Identification (COI), Various Caste/Category Certificate as per Proforma prescribed by Sikkim Government. The Sportsperson (National/State level) Certificate must be produced as per proforma at Annexure —A to B respectively.
- If sufficient numbers of eligible Home Guards are not available to the extent of reservation provided for them as above, the unfilled vacancies may be filled up by the candidates from direct recruitment belonging to the same reserved category.
- Similarly, if sufficient number of eligible BPL candidates is not available, the unfilled vacancies may be filled by the other candidates belonging to the same reserved category.
- In case of post reserved for ESM and SPAE, if any suitable person of the category is not available, it may be filled by inter-exchange among other categories. If sufficient number of eligible ESM and SPAE candidates is not available even after interexchange among the categories, the unfilled vacancies may be filled up by the other candidates belonging to the same reserved category.
- Candidate seeking employment must ensure that they are native of Sikkim and must have Certificate of Identification and fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria as per subsequent para’s. They should also be in possession of the documents/certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of submitting application form.
Last Date For Submission of Application Form:12-12-2018 06:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Room No. 215, Office of DIG/CID, 1st Floor, Police Headquarters, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101 or in the office of District Superintendents of Police (East, South, West & North districts) or by hand at Delhi Police Help Desk, Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, PHQ, Gangtok on or before Date 12 Dec 2018 06:00 PM and write on the top of the envelope: “Application for the Post of Constable (Exe.) (Male or Female) in Delhi Police-2018”. (Category………….)
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form