Tripura Police invites Application for the post of 65 Constable in Delhi Police on Temporary Basis. Apply before 30 October 2018. Tripura Police Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.tripurapolice.gov.in
Name of the post — Constable
No of post — 65
Pay Scale — L-3 PB-01 Scale Rs. 21,700 — 69,100/-
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
General Instructions:psu jobs
- Candidates seeking employment must ensure that they are natives of Tripura and fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria. They should possess Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e. height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PE & MT ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump.
- Medical Standard for Const.(Exe.) Male/Female:- i) The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness. ii) Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:- 1. Contrast sensitivity. 2. Dim light vision(Mesopic vision)
3. Glare acuity.
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein,loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus,halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
- The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
- The candidates already in Govt. service will also submit NOC at the time of Physical Endurance and Measurement Test.
- Any change in the schedule already announced would be displayed on the official website of Tripura Police.
- Information Center/Help Desk:- An Information Center has been set up at A.D Nagar Police Line,PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura to receive application forms and answer the queries of the applicants regarding the recruitment process. Candidates may contact our Helpline No.7085965726 and Delhi No. 011-27412715 & 011-26569656, at Help Desk, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003,Tripura and Delhi Nos. 011-27412715 and 011-26569656.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:27-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application for:30-10-2018 05:00 PM.
ligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (Annexure “A”Ÿ) along with self attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, proof of age as per matriculation certificate, ST/SC certificate to Deputy Commissioner of Police, Chairman Recruitment Board, Camp office, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura on or before 30 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form