Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 64 Security Agent. Walk-in-Interview 29 & 30 September 2018. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post — Security Agent
No of post — 64
Pay Scale — 18360/- (Per Month)
GENERAL CONDITIONS:government jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed-term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years at GOA, subject to their Medical Fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET, Written Test and Interview, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
- The contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Gurantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without any of the supporting documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft(if applicable), will be rejected.
Date of Interview:29 & 30-09-2018 at 07:00 AM.
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with the prescribed application form and Self-attested copies of the supporting documents & Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form