Last Date:29 August,2019
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Kerala PSC aka Kerala Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 64 Office Attendant. Apply Online before 29 August 2019. Kerala PSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.keralapsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Office Attendant
No of post – 64
Pay Scale – 16500 – 35700/-
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Only one ranked list will be published in pursuance of this notification and candidates will be advised from that list against all the vacancies reported for the post from all the departments mentioned above. As such candidates need to send only one application. Candidates will be advised for recruitment to each department according to the order in which vacancies are reported from each department and in accordance with the ranks secured by them subject to the rules of reservation and rotation in force. Once advised his/her turn will be over and he/she will have no further claim for being considered for appointment from the ranked list to another department. As a common ranked list is prepared for more than one department on the basis of a common written examination a candidate appointed in a department and relieved for want of vacancy can re-register his/her name in the office of Kerala Public Service Commission and in such case, he/she will be advised for appointment against the next vacancy reported from any of
the above mentioned departments. Provided also that the seniority of a person appointed in one service from a common selective list, prepared by the
Commission and thereafter discharged from service for want of vacancy and got re-appointment in another service or another department/ institution on the further advice of the Commission shall be determined by date of first effective advice [vide G.O.(P).No.07/1991/P&ARD Dated 15.02.1991]. His service in the former department will be counted for probation in the latter department. For reappointment in the parent department itself, no re-registration is necessary but one has to wait till vacancy arises in that department. Candidates will have no right to claim initial appointment to any particular department.
- 3% of the total vacancies reported shall be reserved for eligible DA Candidates (candidates with Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment,Low Vision/ Blindness) vide G.O.(P).No.01/2013/SJD Dated 03.01.2013.
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- KS&SSR Part-II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to
prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a
Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded in the profile should be
one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
- Last date for receipt of applications :- 29/08/2019 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
- There was a Public Service Commissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14 June 1936. The Office of the Public Service Commissioner, Travancore continued to function till the integration of Travancore and Cochin States.
- In Cochin there was a Staff Selection Board constituted in 1936 to select candidates for initial recruitment to lower posts. In 1947 a three-member Cochin Public Service Commission was constituted under an Act of the State Legislature.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form