Last Date: 10th November, 2017
Reserve Bank of India
Mumbai (Maharashtra Mazi Naukri)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 623 Assistant on contract basis. Apply Online before 10 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 623 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13150-34900/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
General Rules/ Instructions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as
main) centre within the same state(s) the office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to
Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- ll educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test (preliminary as well
as main).Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks
the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i)
Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam (preliminary as well as main) at their own cost.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017. there after link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.11.2017
Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 27 & 28.11.2017
Online Main Test (Tentative): 20.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form