Advt. No: IIT Jammu/01/2017 (Direct Rectt.)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu Invites Invites applications for the post of 62 Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 23 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIT Jammu Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit)
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name: Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker)
No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200- 20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
Educational Qualification:govt jobs
- For Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit): A Master degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- For Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker): Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks in qualifying degree or Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m./ 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on compute or B.Com or Degree in Hotel Management.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the relevant post.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications (on word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows, LINUX etc.) will be a distinct plus.
- In addition to the Pay Band/ Grade Pay as above, the posts carry the usual allowances at par with those admissible under IIT Jammu rules in the corresponding Pay Scale.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test will be 60% (Relaxation / Concession to SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given as per GOI’s rules). Only the candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Trade Test/ Computer Test of the selection process. However, actual selection shall depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the respective Selection Committee(s).
- Mentioned age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. The candidates applying against these reserved posts are required to attach the attested copies of relevant certificates including ‘Caste Certificate’ issued from the concerned Competent Authorities in the proforma as prescribed by the Government of India. The Institute follows the central list in the case of OBC’s.
- For employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age for these posts.
- The Institute reserves the right to select any candidate on contractual basis, if the selection committee recommends so with such benefits which are similar to regular appointments. The appointments on contract basis shall be made initially for a period of 03 years which are extendable on year-to-year basis, maximum upto period of 05 years. The regularization or otherwise of the concerned incumbent may be considered based on their performance by a Committee, on satisfactory services rendered by them.
- Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Group ‘A’ and Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ has to be paid through ICICI I-Collect against the Advertisement. The link for which is provided inside the portal. Once the fee is submitted through ICICI I-Collect the candidates are requested to enter the I-Collect reference number, payment date and amount in the IIT Jammu recruitment portal. Then only the system would allow the candidate to do final submit. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST & PwD category.
How to Apply IIT Jammu Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website iitjammu.ac.in from 06.01.2018 to 23.01.2018 & hard Copy along with all relevant educational and experience certificates duly self attested send to the Assistant Registrar (IIT Jammu), Room No. 207/C-20, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi-110016 on or before 29.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 06.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 23.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 29.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form