The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Visakhapatnam(Vizag DCCB)
Vizag DCCB aka The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam invites Application for the post of 61 Staff Assistant/ Clerk. Apply Online before 02 July 2018. Vizag DCCB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.vizagdccb.org.in
1.Name of the post- Staff Assistant/ Clerk
No of post- 61
Pay Scale- Rs. 18,000/- per month
Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation of a recognized University And Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. And Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:upsc notifications
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01-06-2018. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 01-06-2018.
- Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the District (In Rural Areas) should apply.
- The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the power vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and
conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:02-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Vizag DCCB‘s website (http://vizagdccb.org.in/n) from 22 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form