Advt. No: GA/PS/1218/2017
Kandla Port Trust
Kandla Port Trust Invites Invites applications for the post of 06 Assistant Executive Engineer, Librarian & Various Vacancy . Apply before 24 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Kandla Port Trust Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Librarian
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Assistant Executive Engineer: Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institution.
- For Librarian: Degree or Diploma in Library Science.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/ CONDITIONS:
- Indian Nationals are only eligible to apply. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a
candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- All qualifications should be recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Statutory Authority /Competent Authority.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow upon him/her the right to be called for written test / interview / considered for selection process.
- Employees working in Central & State Government/Semi-Govt./ Govt. Autonomous Bodies/CPSEs must apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of interview.
- The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age shall be 01/10/2017.
- The vacancy advertised can be cancelled at the discretion of Deendayal Port Trust without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for written test / personal interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s).
- Separate application for each post, if applied for more than one post.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at DEENDAYAL PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s)
so as to reach the same on or before 24/11/2017 at the following address: The Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat—370201.
- The Deendayal Port Trust shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. No request in this regard will be entertained. Incomplete applications or applications received late shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 24.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification