Last Date: 17th July, 2017
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Application for the post of 06 Analyst Programmer, Research Associate & Various Vacancy on Contract. Apply Online before 17 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IBPS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Analyst Programmer
No Of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.644000 ( per annum)
2.Post Name: Research Associate
No Of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.794000 ( per annum)
Educational Qualification:delhi sarkari naukri
- For Analyst Programmer: Graduation degree is essential and Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is essential for computer courses like C language or ASP.NET or Linux programming language OR B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computer Science.
- For Research Associate: Post-Graduation in Psychology /Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).
How to Apply IBPS Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ibps.in form 03.07.2017 to 17.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.07.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form