Last Date:27 January 2019
Advt. No. : 39/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2018. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Agricultural Officer
No of post – 580
Pay Scale – 20600 – 65500/- Level 10
Passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination and Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment except to the shortfall vacancies for the said post mentioned in Sl.No. 2. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rules in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014,the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium
(PSTM) will apply for this recruitment (only for Sl.No.1). Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by other eligible Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format /proforma available in the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants).
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively will apply to this recruitment only for the regular vacancies mentioned in Sl.No.1.
- The reservation of 4% vacancies earmarked for the Differently Abled persons will be applicable for this post as per G.O.(Ms).No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017. However, clarification is awaited from the Government in respect of reservation to Blindness and Low vision category.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis,if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded /submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement,order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE -TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Incorporates any deviations in the Annual Report.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Issues the notification / advertisement for direct recruitment on approval by the Commission.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.
- Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 27.12.2018 to 27.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form