Last Date:10 June,2019
Advt No : GMCH/Estt.-II/EA1/May/2019
Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH)
GMCH aka Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh Invites applications for the post of 57 Senior Resident, Medical Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply before 10 June 2019. GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.gmch.gov.in
Name of the post – Senior Resident, Medical Officer & Various
No of post – 57
Pay Scale – Not Specified
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the above said posts must have the essential qualification, experience etc. stated above.
- The numbers of posts and reservation thereof are tentative and can be increased or decreased. The department reserves the right to reject/cancel any application or withdraw the posts at any time without assigning any reasons or without any notice whatsoever and in this regard, no application fee will be refunded.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidates, who are called for the Written Test, Interview etc.
- The Written Test will be held in Chandigarh only. The list of provisionally eligible candidates will be displayed on GMCH website.
- The claim of the candidate belonging to SC, OBC & EWS categories will be considered only when the same is accompanied by the certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate in the format prescribed for SC, OBC and EWS by the Government of India and should have the clause of non-creamy layer.
- The claim of candidates belonging to OBC category will only be considered if the Caste of OBC reflects in U.T. Chandigarh list in view of the partial modification in letter No. 24/4/94-IH(7)2003123827 dated 23.12.2003 circulated by the Department of Personnel Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh vide their letter No. 27/4/94-IH(7)- 2015/16074 dated 03.08.2015.
- On the basis of written test, the merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for interview as per schedule given above. The short listed candidates must bring all original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested/self attested.
- No separate letter for Written Test, Interview etc. will be sent.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process, as all the information relating to recruitment of the said posts will be available only on On-Line. The candidates should ensure that the e-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other person’s e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying.
- The eligible candidates are required to bring all the certificates/testimonials in original, in support of their qualification, experience and date of birth etc. and also NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the present employer, if working in the Govt./Semi Govt./Corporate Body/Undertaking of the Central/State Govt. and in absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for Interview. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Interview.
- The Candidates already in Government service must route their applications through proper channel and also attach NOC from the present employer, failing which their applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The persons who have earlier worked in this institute and their services were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute are not eligible to apply against these posts.
- Separate Applications (in case of Demonstrators only) for each post in the prescribed format and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council, internship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof, Second Prof, Final Prof-Part-I and II, valid Reservation Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer along with latest photograph should be submitted; otherwise the candidature will be rejected straightway.
- The reservation and relaxation in the upper age limit will be given only for the
category of the posts reserved for such categories, as per the instructions issued by the Chandigarh Administration from time to time.
- The SC/OBC candidates applying for un-reserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation in upper age limit, fee etc.
- The claim of the candidate belonging to SC and OBC categories will be considered only when the same is accompanied by the certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate in the format prescribed for SC & OBC by the Government of India and should have the clause of non-creamy layer.
- The claim of candidates belonging to OBC category will only be considered if the Caste of OBC reflects in U.T. Chandigarh List.
- The claim of EWS candidates will only be considered when the same is accompanied by the certificate issued by the officer not below the rank of Tehsildar in the states/UTs. The Officer who issues the certificate would do the same after carefully verifying all relevant documents.
- Chandigarh the ‘City Beautiful’ has one of the best educational facilities in the country. Besides the Panjab University and the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, it has an Engineering College, College of Arts, College of Architecture, a number of Government and Private Degree Colleges and other prestigious and important research institutions. However city lacked a Medical College for graduate i.e. MBBS and postgraduate studies for the students belonging to Chandigarh. Chandigarh Administration decided to establish a Medical College in Chandigarh to remove this deficiency. For this purpose the Department of Medical Education & Research was created. In pursuance of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, vide their U.O. No. 12013/31-90ME(P) dated 15-01-91 Government Medical College was started in 1991 with following broad objectives:
- To fulfill the glaring deficiency of an undergraduate Medical College in the Union Territory of Chandigarh which offers the best educational facilities in all other fields. The Government Medical College will be attached to a teaching hospital.
- To act as a center for Continuing Medical Education Programmes for various categories of technical and non-technical personnel of different disciplines working within and from other institutions/hospitals.
- To render facilities for conducting research activities relating to different specialties, as and when required
- The foundation stone laying ceremony was performed by the former Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Chandra Shekhar on 20 January, 1991 in Sector 32 on the quilt of 36.09 acre of land allotted by the Chandigarh Administration. Construction for this College and Hospital started in 1991 itself. In the meantime Government Medical College started functioning from Prayaas building, Sector 38, Chandigarh with General Hospital, Sector 16 as an attached teaching hospital.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form