Last Date:29 April,2019
Government of Tamil Nadu
Nmakkala District,Tamil Nadu
Namakkal District, Government of Tamil Nadu invites Application for the post of 57 Computer Operator, Office Assistant & Other Vacancy. Apply before 29 April 2019. Govt of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tn.gov.in
Name of the post – Computer Operator, Office Assistant & Other
No of post – 57
Pay Scale – Level 1, 3, 7, 8, 10
8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate.
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- Application in the prescribed format (which can be downloaded from the website noted below) should be submitted only by Registered Post. Applications received through other mode shall not be accepted.
- A candidate should be sent only one application in a postal cover. If applying for more than one post, separate application should be sent in separate postal cover. Failing which, the applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post for which they applied, on the envelope and also in the prescribed column in the application without fail. Failing which, the application will be summarily rejected.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the appropriate place in the application and it should be signed by the applicant. Only self attested copies of certificates should be enclosed along with application and original certificates should not be sent. However, the applicants should submit all the original certificates at the time of Interview, if they called for. Applications submitted without necessary copy of certificates duly selfattested, will be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false informations will be summarily rejected.
- If any of the claim of the applicant as mentioned in the application is found to be false, the candidature of the application will be rejected without any notice.
- On claiming priority, copy of certificate with regard to the priority should be enclosed with the application. Failing which, the application will be summarily rejected.
- On claiming preference for studied in Tamil Medium, the candidate must produce PSTM certificate issued by the Head of Institution, failing which, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant should submit the copy of the photo ID for residence proof along with the application. It may be any of two of the following (i) Aadhar Card, (ii) Voter’s ID Card, (iii) Driving License, (iv) Ration Card and (v) First page of Bank account Passbook. Failing which, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Application should be duly signed in the appropriate place, failing which, the application will be summarily rejected.
- All further communications/memo/intimation for interview/rejection of application etc., will be made only through the website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/tn/namakkal No individual communication will be sent to the applicants, other than the communication made in the website and so,the applicants are advised to observe further communication in the website.
- The candidates should be cautious against touts and agents who cheat by making false promises of securing job through unfair means.
- This Court shall not be responsible or liable for any loss that may be caused to any candidate on account of indulging into any sort of actions with such unscrupulous persons.
- In order to fill up the 18 vacant posts of Office Assistant in the Civil Unit of Namakkal District, publication was effected in the ecourts website of Namakkal District on 30.10.2017 and date for conducting of interview for the post of Office Assistant was fixed as on 29.4.2018 and the same was also published in the ecourts website of Namakkal District on 5.4.2018.
- At this juncture, due to unavoidable administrative circumstances, interview for filling up of the 18 vacant post of Office Assistant which was already scheduled to be held on 29.4.2018 was postponed and the same was also published in the ecourts website of Namakkal District on 25.4.2018.
- Therefore, it is hereby informed that interview for filling up of 18 vacant posts of Office Assistant which was already scheduled to be held on 29.4.2018 will also be conducted along with this recruitment.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu is the governing authority for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is seated at Fort St George, Chennai. The legislature of Tamil Nadu was bicameral until 1986, when it was replaced by a unicameral legislature, like most other states in India.
- The Governor is the constituional head of state while the Chief Minister heads the council of ministers. The Chief Justice of the Madras High Court is the head of the judiciary.
- Presently Banwarilal Purohit is the governor and Edappadi K.Palanisamy is the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani is the current Chief Justice of Madras High Court.
- The state of Tamil Nadu has a population of 72,138,959 as per the 2011 Census and covers an area of 130,058 km². The major administrative units of the state constitute 32 districts, 76 revenue divisions, 220 taluks, 12 municipal corporations, 148 municipalities, 385 panchayat unions (blocks), 561 town panchayats and 12,524 village panchayats.
- The Tamil Nadu E-Governance Agency is the entity that facilitates e-governance efforts in Tamil Nadu. As part of the e-governance initiative, a large part of government records like land ownership records have been digitised. All major administrative offices like local governance bodies and various government departments have been computerised.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form