Last Date: 27th November, 2017
City and Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited
Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
City and Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) invites application for the Post of 57 Clerk Typist, Accounts Clerk & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 27 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CIDCO Job Details:
1.Post Name: Clerk Typist
No. of Vacancy: 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Accounts Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Education Qualification:public sector recruitment
- For Clerk Typist: SSC Pass with English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination and MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.
- For Accounts Clerk: HSC with Commerce.
- Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
- CIDCO has right to change the number of posts advertised and to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
- All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Online exams shall be conducted tentatively in November/December 2017 across various centers in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, original identity proof, a photocopy of photo identity proof etc. at the time of online examination.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read these instructions/ guidelines and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination / subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter (s) / provisional appointment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by CIDCO. CIDCO would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) if any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CIDCO, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
How to Apply CIDCO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 07.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 27.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form