Advt. No.: 10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 563 Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department. Apply Online before 28 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Professor
No of Vacancy: 563 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6000/-
Educational Qualification: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
Important:public sector recruitment
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 28.10 .2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 28. 11 .2017.
- Last date for submission of fee (through bank challan) is 30.11 .2017.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee, at J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu upto 01.12.2017 and those who intend to send their documents by post should do so by opting registered postal service and ought to have posted by 28.11.2017.
Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:
Candidates are advised not to furnish any false or suppress any material information with regard to their particulars. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested/certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 28.10.2017 to 28.11.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 30.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form