Last Date: 20th February, 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 56 Junior Operator (Aviation) in workman categories for Northern Region. Apply Online before 20 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Operator (Aviation)
No. of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/-
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Important Instructions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Acandidate is allowed to apply for only one post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one post, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered as claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examinations in relevant disciplines. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break). The required qualification acquired through Part-time/Correspondence/Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, GoI and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained, except for Ex-Servicemen.
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA/ICWA, LLB, MCAor any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
- Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC(Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 03.02.2018 to 20.02.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all supporting documents & Photograph by ordinary post to Post Box No. 4510, Hauz Khas Post Office,New Delhi-110016 on or before 04.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 04.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification