Advt No : 609/2019
High Court Madhya Pradesh(MPHC)
MPHC aka High Court Madhya Pradesh invites application for the post of 245 Civil Judge & District Judge Vacancy 2018. MPHC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mphc.gov.in
Name of the post – District Judge
No of post – 55
Pay Scale – 51,550 – 63,070/-
General Information:bank jobs
- A candidate selected for appointment shall be required to undergo medical examination or physical fitness by a Medical Board before he is appointed. Every candidate who appears before a Medical Board shall pay the Medical Examination fee, which in no case shall be refundable.
- The training shall be such as may be prescribed by the High Court.
- A person appointed in the Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service shall be on probation for a period of two years and the High Court may extend the period of probation. The High Court may, at any time during or at the end of period of probation, recommend the termination of services of such probationers.
- The conditions of service of appointment on the post advertised shall be governed by the Rules, Regulations and Circulars etc. applicable to the M.P. Higher Judicial Services, in force from time to time.
- After lapse of one year from the date of declaration of Final Result/Select List of the selection process, all used Answer-books/sheets of Main Examination & Interview, Application Forms (except Application Forms for Main Exam of finally selected candidates) and other Examination Material, shall be eliminated/disposed of. However, regarding Online Preliminary Examination, data of answer-sheets etc. shall be eliminated, after lapse of three months from the date of declaration of result thereof.
- Any representation/application for changing dates of examination /selection process, for relaxation of conditions mentioned in the advertisement or Examination related directions or guidelines or minimum marks or qualifications/requirements etc. or for revaluation, shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
- All the directions/instructions/guidelines /format issued regarding examination shall be treated as part of the advertisement.
- The High Court shall have all the right reserved to make any change at any time of Selection process which may be notified by porting on the website of High Court (www.mphc.in).
- After completion of process of Interview / Viva voce, the Final Result and Provisional Select List (which shall be subject to the approval by the Full Court of M.P. High Court) shall be prepared, as early as possible. Candidates who do not secure minimum marks shall not be included in the Select List and the Final Result shall be declared and published in order of Merit on the website of the M.P. High Court (www.mphc.in).
- Provisional Select List, (2) Roll No.-Wise Marks List of all candidates who appeared in Interview & (3) Marks Lists (question paper wise & Interview) of all candidates who have qualified for Interview and (4) Roll No.-Wise Marks List of all candidates who appeared in Main Examination shall be prepared and a notice regarding declaration of the result shall be affixed on the Notice Board of the High Court.
- The Interview/Viva Voce shall carry 50 marks and minimum 40% marks, have to be secured by the Candidate to be finally selected. Interview shall be held only at Jabalpur.
After result of Main Examination, the candidates who qualified for Interview shall be called for Interview Roll No.-wise. Call Letters shall be generated by the MPOnline on its website and a Interview plan, showing Roll No. & Name of the candidates and place, date & time of Interview and also list of original documents/testimonials to be produced for checking and comparing with the photocopies submitted with the Application Form for Main Exam, shall be ported on the website of the M.P. High Court.
- Before Interview, the original documents of the candidates shall be checked by the Staffs of the Examination Cell and any candidate fails to produce original document, he/she may be debarred from appearing in Interview. The Candidate who remains absent in Interview/viva voce shall be deemed to be disqualified for selection.
- Preliminary & Main Examination marks of candidates shall not be published. Marks shall be shown separately on a software which will be available on the website of MPOnline. For viewing marks and downloading Mark-sheet candidates are directed to enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and OTP generated on their Mobile Number.
- There is no provision for Rechecking of Marks or Revaluation of Answer Sheet/Books at any stage of examination. Any representation/application in this regard shall not be entertained and shall stand rejected without assigning any reason.
- After completion of Online Preliminary Examination, the proposed Model Answers/Keys intended to be used for generating result and valuation of online answer-sheet of online Preliminary Exam shall be uploaded/published on the website of the M.P. High Court with the Notice, that if any candidates wishes to make any objection/clarification etc. Regarding any Model Answer/Key, he/she may, submit, in writing & signed by him, the objection/ clarification etc. to the Principal Registrar (Exams) M.P. High Court, Jabalpur, within 7 days from the date of uploading/publication of the proposed Model Answers/Keys ,during working hours (10:00am to 5:00pm), mentioning his/her Name & Application No., along with self attested photo copies of source document(s)/proof, on the basis of which he/she has submitted the objection/clarification.
- Only objections/clarifications received, within aforesaid time and in aforesaid mode, shall be taken into consideration. Any objection/clarification received without any authentic proof/source or any objection/ clarification received after aforesaid stipulated period/time shall not be entertained/ considered on any ground whatsoever, it may be and shall stand rejected without assigning any reason.
- Objections/clarification received in aforesaid manner and mode and within aforesaid time limit along with self attested copies of the source/proof document shall be considered and the model Answers shall be finalized. The Model Answer so finalized shall be used as Keys/model Answer for the generation of result/valuation of the answer-sheets of the candidates of Online Preliminary Exam. After declaration of result of Online Preliminary Exam, no representation regarding any objection/ clarification of any model answer/questions, shall be entertained on any ground, whatsoever it may be, and such representations, if any, received after declaration of the result, shall stand rejected, without assigning any reason.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:21-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:14-01-2019.
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP High Court’s website (https://mphc.gov.in/) from 21 Dec 2018 to 14 Jan 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form