Bombay High Court(BHC)
BHC aka High Court Bombay invites Application for the post of 54 Clerk. Apply Online before 19 September 2018. BHC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Name of the post — Clerk
No of post — 54
Pay Scale — 5200 — 20200/-
General Instructions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- A list of shortlisted candidates and the schedule for Screening Test, Typing Test & vivaÂvoce will be displayed on the Official Website of the High Court, from time to time. The call letters for Screening Test will be made available on Official Website. The candidates are advised to visit the website, from time to time.
- Eligibility of a candidate, who is to be called for vivaÂvoce shall be finally decided after scrutiny & verification of documents/testimonials produced.
- The selection/appointment will be made strictly on the basis of interÂse merit.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests and vivaÂvoce on scheduled dates and time, at their own expenses.They shall also keep with them photoÂidentity proof,such as,Aadhaar/PAN/Election Card/Driving License/Passport,while appearing for the tests & vivaÂvoce.
- The schedule of recruitment process may well be subject to a change on account of any unforeseen event beyond the control of the office. Such a change would be notified on the Notice Board of the office and published on the Official Website.
- No complaint / grievance shall be entertained or heard by the High Court,in case of absence of candidates for the tests or vivaÂvoce, etc. on scheduled date & time on account of belated receipt of intimation regarding any change so notified.
- An application containing incomplete/incorrect information will be rejected. If any of the particular furnished by a candidate found to be false or incorrect, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the selection process and if appointed, will be dismissed/terminated. The suppression of any material fact will be treated in same order.
- A candidate trying to influence or pressure over a member / members of the Selection Committee,Officers/Employees working in High Court for the selection either by himself or through anybody shall liable to be disqualified.
- A Wait List so approved shall be valid for a period of two years from the date of its publication. The list shall stand lapsed thereafter, unless period is extended by the Honourable Chief Justice.
- An appointment to the abovesaid post shall initially be on probation, for a period of two years. During the period of probation and until certificate about satisfactory completion of probation period is issued, services of the appointee shall stand terminated at any time, without giving any notice or assigning any reason.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:10-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:19-09-2018.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the Official Website https://bhc.gov.in form 10.09.2018 to 19.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form