Employees State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
ESIC, Delhi aka Employees State Insurance Corporation invites applications for the posts of 539 Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. Apply before 05 October 2018. ESIC Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.esic.nic.in
Name of the post — Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent
No of post — 539
Pay Scale — Rs. 44,900/- PM
General Instructions:upsc notifications
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. Copy of printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation (http://esic.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PWD/EX-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should possess the OBC Certificate as given at Annexure -”A”prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration to be given at later stage as given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- ESIC Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format annexed at ‘C’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of ESIC Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’& ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.
The post carries All India Service Liability and the candidates selected for the post are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:07-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:05-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC Delhi’s website (https://www.esic.nic.in/) from 07 Sep 2018 to 05 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form