Advt No : 18/SPSC/EXAM/2018
Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC)
SPSC aka Sikkim Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 53 Specialists. Apply Online before 21 December 2018. SPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.spscskm.gov.in
Name of the post – Specialists
No of post – 53
Pay Scale – Level-17
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree (MBBS) from any recognized University and completed rotatory internship of one year from a MCI recognized institution and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of the State with Post Graduate Degree in Clinical, ParaClinical and Pre-Clinical subjects.
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – I for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 21/12/2018 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 21/12/2018 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 31/12/2018 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 03/01/2019 to 08/01/2019.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
- Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission
- The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
- Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex.Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
- In accordance with the provisions contained in Article 320 of the Constitution read with the provisions of Sikkim Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations 1986, Recruitment Rules of all Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Departments of Government of Sikkim are required to be framed in Consultation with the Commission. Consultation with the Commission is also necessary for framing Recruitment Rules for all categories of posts.All proposals for framing Recruitment Rules are examined keeping in view the cadre structure of the service and the circulars issued by the Govt. from time to time. After approval, the Commissions’ advice in the matter is communicated to the Department concerned.
- Under Article 320(3) of the Constitution the Commission are required to be consulted on the quantum of penalties in disciplinary cases affecting a person serving under the Government of Sikkim in a Civil Capacity.
- Article 321 also empowers the Legislature to extend the functions of the Public Service Commission to any local authority or other body corporate constituted by Law or by any public institutions.
- In order to exempt some posts which may not be required to be referred to the Commission for their advice, the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultations) Regulations were issued on December 31, 1986, under Article 320(3)(a) and (b) of the Constitution. These Regulations are amended or revised as and when the need arises.
- The Provisions as contained in Article 309 & Article 311 of the Constitution are also required to be read in conjunction with the provisions as contained in Article 320 of the Constitution.
- The Commission have a duty, under Article 323 of the Constitution to present annually to the Governor a Report as to the work done by the Commission and on receipt of such report, the Governor shall cause a copy there of together with the Memorandum explaining, as respect the cases, if any, where the advice of the Commission was not accepted, the reasons for such non-acceptance to be laid before the Assembly.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:21-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://spscskm.gov.in on or before 21.12.2018 till 12.00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form