Advt. No: HRD:HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017
Syndicate Bank invites Application for the posts of 500 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I through the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Apply Online before 17 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Syndicate Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer
No. of Vacancy: 500 Posts (Unreserved — 252, OBC — 135, SC — 75 & ST — 58)
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month) During course
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:public sector recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination and interview and/ or Group Discussion, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of Interview and /or Group Discussion. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para 4 (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section. Candidates belonging to Creamy Layer will be excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. The Certificate with Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 17.01.2018. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’ is not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OC)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’, GEN (XS) as the case may be.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Online Test, Interview and/ or GD at their own expense.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.syndicatebank.in form 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2018
Last Date For Submission of Application form: 14.11.2017
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 05.02.2018
Date of Online test(Tentative): 18.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form