Advertisement No: AEES/02/2018
Atomic Energy Education Society(AEES)
AEES aka Atomic Energy Education Society invites application for the post of 50 Primary Teacher, TGT, Librarian & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 10 August 2018. AEES Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Primary Teacher, TGT, Librarian & Various
No of post — 50
Pay Scale — Cell 1 of Level 6 & Cell 1 of Level 7
Bachelor Degree, B.Ed. degree, 10th, 12th.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applications are to be submitted only online through AEES recruitment portal(_www.aees.mahaonline.gov.in). Any other mode of application will not be considered.
- Candidates who are willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- There will be a written test for all the online screened-in applicants. Candidates who have qualified in the written test (Part-I & II independently) will be eligible to be called for skill test subject to the details given in J.1.Mere passing in the written test does not entitle the candidate to be called for the skill test. AEES reserves the right to accept/reject the candidature for skill test.
- Detailed guidelines for skill test for all the posts will be made available on AEES recruitment portal (_www.aees.mahaonline.gov.in_) and/or AEES website (_www.aees.gov.in) at least a week prior to the skill test.
- The decision of AEES about eligibility conditions and the mode of selection of the applicants shall be final and binding.
- Travelling Allowance: Eligible outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare or ordinary State Transport bus fare by shortest route, as per Government rules, when called for Skill Test only. No TA is admissible to SC/ST candidates if they are already in the service of Central/State Government Corporations,Public Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, Local Government institutions and Panchayats.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect (i.e. age limit,essential qualification and other criteria etc.) shall be the last date of online submission of the application i.e.10 /08/2018.
- Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with those prescribed in this advertisement. In the cases where the candidate has received letter grades or grade points instead of marks, they should submit the transcript showing the marks issued by the Board/University/ Institution concerned explaining the method of conversion.
- The candidates who are working in Government /PSUs/Government Autonomous Institutions/Central and State Government undertakings are advised to inform their parent organization before applying. They will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)/VIGILANCE/SERVICE certificate’ at the time of document verification/skill test, if shortlisted.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:10-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at AEES’s website (http://www.aees.gov.in/) from 21 Jul 2018 to 10 Aug 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form