Last Date:31 May,2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL is inviting from eligible candidates to apply for posts of Law Officers through CLAT 2019 score.Interested Candidates are required to fill application for said posts only through online mode before due dates, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Grade B (Assistant Law Manager) & Grade A (Law Officer)
No of post – 50
Pay Scale – Rs 70000,Rs 60000
Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent with min 60% marks and min 5 yrs experience.
General Instructions:sarkari naukri
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to fill their name, father’s name, date of birth, category (Gen/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD/EWS) in the Online application form of IOCL very carefully, as they will not be allowed to change these items subsequently and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail.Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their e-mail ID while registering their on-line application of IOCL.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the IndianOil’s ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- 30th June, 2019 will be considered as the cut-off date for considering eligibility of the candidates in terms of maximum age criterion prescribed for each post/category.
- 31st May, 2019 will be considered as the cut-off date for the purpose of calculating minimum professional experience.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling in creamy layer, will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWSs should produce valid certificate to avail the benefits of reservation.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate for a post, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Candidature of the candidates not found meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
- In case it is found, at any stage of recruitment process or any time after such recruitment, that the candidate has submitted any false information or has misrepresented the information; the candidature of such candidates will be rejected or services terminated, immediately, as the case may be.
- Candidates may go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)”. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to Indian Oil at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply :
- Candidates need to fill-in and submit the CLAT-2019 application form for Post Graduate Programme (LLM).
- On receipt of CLAT-2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the candidate is required to apply to IndianOil, in online mode at www.iocl.com . The link for applying to IndianOil, in online mode will be made available after issuance of Admit Card/Hall Ticket by the CLAT-2019 authorities.
- Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the CLAT- 2019 roll no./registration no.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct CLAT – 2019 Roll No./Registration No. in IndianOil’s on-line application form. Please note that only the correct CLAT2019 Roll No./Registration No. in IndianOil’s application form will enable us to populate candidate’s CLAT-2019 score provided by CLAT- 2019 authorities.
- (Candidates may note that CLAT scores of the candidates are retrieved from the database provided by the CLAT authorities through software and in case of any mis-match in CLAT -2019 Roll No./Registration No., the score of the candidate will not be retrieved successfully. IOCL does not carry out any manual intervention to correct any mistake committed in filling-in the CLAT Roll No./Registration No. in the online application form of IndianOil.)
- Candidates must enter their name in the same manner as they have entered while applying to CLAT – 2019. (For example, if the candidate is entering his name as Ravi Kumar Singh in the CLAT-2019 application, he must enter Ravi Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling and manner) while applying to IndianOil. He must not enter R K Singh or Ravi K Singh while applying to Indian Oil. The candidates must fill-in all the information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. On submission of the application, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature in the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference.
- This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of the candidate.Candidates must not send this printout to any office of Indian Oil.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate on the IOCL’s completed application form should be the same as submitted with CLAT- 2019 application form and admit card. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and PI, his/ her identity would be verified with CLAT-2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket and CLAT-2019 official score card.
- With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndianOil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India’s energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndianOil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 47,800 customer touch-points.
- With a turnover of Rs. 5,06,428 crore and a net profit of Rs. 21,346 crore in 2017-18, and a market capitalisation of 1,71,511 crore, lndianOil is recognised as one of India’s most valuable companies .
- The Company continues to be the largest contributor to the national exchequer in the form of duties and taxes. During the year 2017-18, Rs. 1,90,670 crore was paid to the exchequer as against Rs. 1,79,014 crore paid in the previous year.
- lndianOil’s core business has been refining, transportation and marketing of petroleum products. In line with India’s growing energy demand, the Company has over the years expanded its operations across the hydrocarbon value chain – upstream into oil & gas exploration & production and downstream into petrochemicals, besides diversifying into natural gas and alternative energy resources .
- lndianOil continues to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore and USA. During the year 2017-18, the Company has set up offices in Myanmar and Bangladesh.
- lndianOil has also been pursuing diverse business interests through joint ventures with reputed business partners from India and abroad. During the year, a new joint venture company, viz., Ratnagiri Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (RRPCL), was incorporated with BPCL and HPCL as partners for setting up a mega 60-million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) refinery & petrochemicals complex in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra.
- lndianOil continues to set up state-of-the-art refineries across the country to meet the growing demand for petroleum products. As on 31st March 2018, the Company owns 11 (including two of its subsidiary) of India’s 23 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 80.70 MMTPA, accounting for 33% of domestic refining capacity.
- lndianOil processed 16 new grades of crude oil during 2017- 18, of which 11 were of US origin, in a continuing bid to expand and diversify its sources for imports. Processing of cheaper, heavy & high-TAN as well as high-sulphur grades of crude oil was stepped up for better refining margins.
- The year 2017-18 marked the commencement of superior BS-VI grade auto fuel supplies from the Company’s Mathura and Panipat refineries to the National Capital Territory two years ahead of the scheduled launch across the country by 1st April 2020.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form