No.CE(HR&A)/Recruit./ 2018/ 453
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)
BLOCK No.9, SHAKTI BHAWAN, VIDYUT NAGAR: RAMPUR:JABALPUR-482008
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL), a successor power generating company of erstwhile M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), is having its Thermal and Hydel Power Stations located at various places in the State of Madhya Pradesh. The Company intends to induct Assistant Engineer (Gen.), for the existing and upcoming Thermal and Hydel Power Stations of the company.
MPPGCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No Of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time Regular Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics from university/ institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:faculty opening
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirements of MPPGCL.
- One candidate can apply against one post only. Multiple application forms shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental candidates.
- SC, ST, OBC (non creamy layer only), PD candidates, Ex-Serviceman and women candidate seeking reservation should submit a valid copy of the caste certificate, disability Certificate, discharge certificate, domicile certificate of M.P., as per existing rules of Govt. of M.P., in the prescribed format, at the time of interview.
- The Candidate must possess sound health. The PD candidates will be considered only against the posts reserved for them.
- The minimum degree of disability for PD candidates to be eligible would be 40%.
- Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates belonging to the rehabilitated families on account of land acquisition for SSTPP, Khandwa under R&R policy.
- The candidates must produce original documents / certificates at the time of personal interview in support of their qualification for verification.
- MPPGCL reserves the right to either cancel partial or whole recruitment process in respect of all in any stage at any time without assigning any reason thereof. No liability in this regard shall be borne by MPPGCL.
- MPPGCL reserves the right to either cancel any or all applications at any stage at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the MPPGCL shall be binding and final for all practical purposes.
- The jurisdiction of Jabalpur Courts only shall be applicable for all matters of dispute.
- Only SC/ ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PD candidates shall be reimbursed II-Class Sleeper Rail/ Bus fare (Only for one side) by the shortest route for appearing in the personal interview (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey, whichever is minimum, on submission of original ticket.
- Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate must read the advertisement thoroughly before applying for the post.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate can apply directly through MP Online (www.mponline.gov.in) only or using the Link provided on MPPGCLâ€™s website (www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in).
The following scanned copy of documents along with application shall have to be uploaded by the candidates:
1. GATE Score card, Valid as on the last date of submission of online application.
2. Date of Birth Certificate or High School Examination Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
3. Final Semester Mark sheet of B.E./B.Tech degree issued from University/ Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
4. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format.
5. M.P. Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
6. PD (Orthopedically / Hearing Impairment) Certificate.
7. Photo Identity Proof.
8. Recent Photograph & Signature of candidate.
9. Candidates belonging to Project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji Thermal Power Project, Khandwa will have to upload the Land Acquisition certificate issued by competent authority.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 27.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form