M.P. Power Generating Company Limited
BLOCK No.9, SHAKTI BHAWAN
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, a successor power generating company of erstwhile M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), is having its Thermal and Hydel power stations located at various places in the State of M P. The Company intends to induct Executive Trainees (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics), for the existing and upcoming Thermal and Hydel Power Stations of the company.
MPPGCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No Of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time Regular Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from university / institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
APPLICATION FEE & OTHER CHARGES:sarkari naukri
Non refundable Application fees (including Portal Charges) for Unreserved/OBC candidates shall be Rs.1118/- and for SC/ST/PD candidates, it shall be Rs.718/- only. MPPGCL reserves the right to either cancel partial or whole recruitment process in respect of all or any cadre in any stage at any time without assigning any reason thereof. No liability in this regard shall be borne by MPPGCL. FOR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT INCLUDING EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, AGE LIMIT, STIPEND/ SALARY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS ETC. PLEASE VISIT â€˜www.mppgcl.mp.gov.inâ€™.
Note:-Any amendment by Govt/Company in regard to pay scale, service rules and other terms and conditions in future shall be part of above recruitment process and shall be binding on the candidates.
- Full time Regular Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics from university/ institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- The candidate should have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in respective branch. The GATE score card should be valid as on the last date of submission of online application.
- RESERVATION:The reservation of posts meant for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer only)/PD (Orthopedically/Hearing Impaired Handicapped only)/Women candidates & candidates belonging to project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singhaji Thermal Power Project, Khandwa shall be applicable only for the candidates having Madhya Pradesh domicile. The SC/ST/OBC/PD/Women candidates of other state domicile shall be considered against unreserved posts.
- Out of above advertised posts, 5 no. of posts shall be reserved for candidates belonging to project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singhaji Thermal Power Project, Khandwa.
- The horizontal distribution for PD candidates (Orthopedically Handicapped & Hearing impaired only) shall be considered for the above post of Executive Trainee, as per Energy Deptt, Govt of M.P. Gazette Notification No. 26 dated 19.01.2015.
Last Date: 12-03-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form