Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
DIST: KORAPUT, ODISHA, INDIA
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the post of 05 Medical Superintendent & Senior Medical Officer. Apply before 09 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HAL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Superintendent
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
2.Post Name: Senior Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment:tamilnadu govt employment
Educational Qualification: MBBS + Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment in HAL. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility criteria specified for the post.
- HAL reserves the right to restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. HAL also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview. The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Company. HAL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the application fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Candidates possessing Basic and Qualifying Degrees, acquired through Regular Full Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing qualifications acquired through Correspondence / Distance Education / Part Time / E-learning will not be equated with Regular Full Time courses and are not eligible to apply.
- The percentage of marks in the essential qualification shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. No rounding-off will be done. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade, etc in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Candidates are required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidate is required to download the “Application Form” from HAL website (www.hal-india.com/careers).
- Filled-in Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required demand draft and self attested copies of the required testimonials/documents are to be sent by post/courier, to
The Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Sukhoi Engine Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division, Po:-Sunabeda-2, Dist: Koraput, Odisha, PIN-763002
- The candidates are required to write their name, date of birth and the post applied for, on back side of the demand draft while forwarding the same along with the application. The candidates are requested to write on the top of the envelope that— Application for the post of ____”.
- The last date for receiving application is 09/09/2017.
Last Date: 09-09-2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form