Advertisement No. 02/2018/GA/AFO
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI)
Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) Invites Invites applications for the post of 05 Graduate Assistant & Agriculture Field Operator. Walk-in-Interview 15 & 16 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CRRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Agriculture Field Operator
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.8500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:latest andhra govt jobs
- For Graduate Assistant: B.Sc. (Botany) or Zoology as major subject.
- For Agriculture Field Operator: High School Certificate with +2 Vocational in Agriculture related subject or High School Certificate with two years’ experience in agriculture or biological sciences.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10:30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no-objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
How to Apply CRRI Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear in interview along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, Original documents & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 15 & 16.02.2018 at 10:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification