Last Date: 04th December, 2017
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites Application for the post of 05 Business Development Manager & Training Co-coordinators. Apply before 04 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Business Development Manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.70000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Training Co-coordinators
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000-50000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:psu jobs
- For Business Development Manager: Two/ Three years full time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing or Any Post Graduate Degree.
- For Training Co-coordinators: Graduate in any field with a good knowledge of English.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR BOTH THE POSTS:
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term engagement basis for a period of FIVE years subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted at any station/Region of the company if required in future.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and residing beyond 80 kms. From the interview Center and if not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, while appearing for final selection on production of proof of travel to the effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after last date of receipt of application will be rejected. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1st November 2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format and send the application by Post/Speed post/courier at following address in an envelope that must be superscribed with the post:
Post Applied ForÂ Air India Ltd.,
Personnel Department ,
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 04.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification