Advt. No. 3/2017
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited
Corporate Office, Bengaluru—560029
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager for its Finance & Accounts and Civil Maintenance Departments in its Presses at Mysuru in Karnataka , Salboni in West Bengal and its Corporate Office in Bengaluru or for any other office that may be opened in future.
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.58344/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Final Examination of Chartered Accountant Course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and completed the period of articled training as prescribed by ICAI or B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognised University/ Institute.
IMPORTANT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:public sector recruitment
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions as indicated above are not eligible and need not apply for the post and such applications are liable for rejection and the application fee if sent will not be returned.
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and all certificates/mark sheets, fee are attached and contain no corrections / alterations / over-writing. The format of the application published in the advertisement should not itself be used. The application may be downloaded from the Company’s website or may also be typewritten or neatly hand written in English.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent so as to check the eligibility percentage. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- The SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates should enclose a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as in the Government of India format for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil posts and services for these categories under the Government of India. Ex-servicemen candidates should enclose a copy of the Discharge Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates belonging to OBC must submit a photocopy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed for claiming benefits of reservations for Other Backward Classes in Civil Posts and services under the Government of India. The certificate, interalia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to the socially advanced sections / Creamy Layer. The OBC candidates coming under “Creamy Layer” will be treated as “GENERAL” category candidates and hence they should indicate their category as “GENERAL”. In case they do not indicate “General” their candidature will be cancelled. In addition, they should also send a declaration as per Annex ‘A’ duly signed under full signature and date along with the application.
- At the time of joining, candidates in employment should produce a proper and unconditional relieving order from their present employer.
How to Apply BRBNMPL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, Degree certificate, experience certificate issued by the employer on his letterhead, caste certificate/Disability certificate in the Government of India format and Military Discharge certificate (if applicable) in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of _____ send to The Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru—560029 on or before 15.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 15.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification