Advt No : PRPB:1(138)2018
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board(UPPRPB)
Uttar Pradesh Police invites applications for the posts of 49568 Constables. Apply online before 08 December 2018. UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.uppbpb.gov.in
Name of the post — Constable
No of post — 49568
Pay Scale — Rs. 5,200 — 20,200/-
Candidate Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board.
General Information:psu jobs
- UP Police Recruitment Board Has Released Recruitment Notification for 49,568 Constable Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below.
- Online application forms are invited for the following vacant positions in the UP Metropolitan Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary, Pay Bend 4200-20200 Grade Pay 2000 in New Waktam.
- 18 to 22 Years (Relaxation Will be Applicable).
- Candidates Who Were Eligible As According To 01 July 2018, Will Also Be Available For This Recruitment.
- For Male Candidates : 18 to 22 Years, Male candidate should complete age of 18 year on 01 July 2018 and should not attain the age of 22 year. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1996 and after 01 July 2000.Age For OBC, SC, ST Category- 18-27 Years.
- For Female Candidates : 18 to 25 Years, female candidate should complete age of 18 year on 01 July 2018 and should not attain the age of 25 year. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1993 and after 01 July 2000.
- But that is the reason for the relaxation in age. Special Leave Petition (C) Number (S): 12569/2018 consisting of Rajendra Singh and others v. State of Uttar Pradesh and others in the Supreme Court, New Delhi. Order passed by the Supreme Court Date: 13.06.2018, in the order of the instruction number: 1524 / PGS / 2018 dated 03.11.2018 passed by Uttar Pradesh Shishan, only for the recruitment 01 year (for the male candidate on 01.07.2018 maximum age 22 years instead of 22, and for the female candidate, on 01.07.2018, the maximum age of 25 will be 26 years).
- Candidates of All Category have to pay Application fee of Rs. 400/- For this Recruitment Process. Application Fees can be paid through the following mediums ….Online — Debit Card / Credit Card / and through Internet Banking OR Offline — by using E-Chalan.
- With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
- The present police system in the country was created following the recommendation of the Police Commission headed by Mr. H.M. Court in 1860 which led to the enactment of the Police Act of 1861, which is in force even today. The same Mr. Court became the first Inspector General of Police of the then North West Province and Avadh which comprised the territory of the present state of Uttar Pradesh. The Police structure was erected in the form of the following eight organisations : Provincial Police,Government Railway Police,Municipal Police,Cantonment Police,Town Police,Rural and Road Police,Canal Police,Barkandaj Guard (to protect the courts).
- The Civil Police too continued to grow and Mr. B.N. Lahiri was the first Indian IGP of the state after independence. The performance of the State Police in the spheres of Crime control and maintenance of Law and Order was highly appreciated and it had the proud privilege of being the first police force in the country to be conferred the honour of receiving the Colors on 13th November, 1952 by the then Prime Minister of India, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. Since then it has maintained its glorious tradition of keeping communal and social harmony, maintaining Law and Order and keeping a check on crime so that a sense of security is inculcated amongst the people and all round development of the state is ensured. Various Specialised wings for combating organised crimes, economic offences etc. have since come into existence. Modernisation is being given due emphasis in the fields of training, technical aids like computers, telecommunications, Forensic science, latest gadgetry, modern weapons and new vehicles.
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:19-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPRB‘s website (http://uppbpb.gov.in/) from 19 Nov 2018 to 08 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form