Last Date:12 May,2019
Notification No. 15 / 2019
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 49 posts of Drugs Inspector in the Tamil Nadu Medical Service and Junior Analyst in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 12-05-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst
No of post – 49
Pay Scale – Rs 37700 – 119500,Rs 36400 – 115700
Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology/Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry and 1-2 yrs experience.
General Information:government jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation. If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTM,such vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- With respect to the posts of Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst, as per Sections 26 and 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply.
- The post of Drugs Inspector has been identified as suitable for differently abled persons with the following disabilities – LV, HH, LD, CP, LC, DF, AC as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018).[LV – Low vision; HH – Hard of hearing; LD – Loco-motor disability; CP – Cerebral Palsy; LC – Leprosy Cured; DF – Dwarfism; AC – Acid Attack Victims].
- The post of Junior Analyst has been identified as suitable for differently abled persons with the following disabilities – LV, HH, LD, LC, DF, AC, ASD and SLD as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). However, the turns allotted for differently abled persons have not arisen among the turns to be utilized for this recruitment.
- Differently Abled Persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap, the degree of disability and their capability to discharge the duties of this post as instructed in para. 14(b) of the “Instructions to Applicants when called for by the Commission. (Section 20 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for women, if no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
(Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Incorporates any deviations in the Annual Report.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.
- Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form